Monday, March 23, 2009

the little rascals

Oh kayyyy....

my week had been very busy with the packing in the office to move out to wisma denmark and with the little rascals in my house since it's school holidays!

everyday in the office seems to be busy, i have been traveling from empire tower to wisma denmark for at least 3 times a week... just to make sure things are going on the right track... and today, is my first day in wisma denmark. Luckily,this morning, i found it easy to park my car when i arrived...it's quite hard to get good parking spot in wisma denmark or places nearby...

this was what happened during the little rascals days in my parents house,

the eldest asked for new dvd game..then, thats it...but after 2 days, he need more new games?? i said..."no more...4 new dvd games is more than enough for this time'....hehehe... (saye memang aunty yang garang tapi baik hati..hahaha)....

the eldest, the little boy and the twins

the twins asked me to listen to their "teka-teki" and their stories during bedtime...and they even loves acting in front of the mirror in my room...mind you, the twins is turning 9 years old this year..

oh teka-teki from them,

the twins : kenapa siti nurhaliza menyanyi tutup telinga??..
me : ermmmmm
the twins : tak tau ker? okay, the answer... sebab kalau dia tutup mulut, macam mana dia nak menyanyi!
me : ?????????

kids nowdays..hadoi...jiwa sakit...hahaha

then it comes to the little boy, he has been rebellious most of the time, maybe he's been jealous since the youngest gets my attention...hehehe

the youngest is turning 3 years old this year and she's veryyyyyyy "manja" with me... she sleeps with me, she wakes me up in the middle of the nite and asking for susu!!! ohhh luckily i can be so sabar with her cute and chubby face...hehehe (dia tak menangis sangat, tapi muka sedih, dia wake me up dengan her very soft touch on my cheek...alaaa comeyl..tak tahu la siapa ajar dia..hahaha)

the youngest with her boy-ish look..hahah tomboy la ini budak kecik

my other sisters love to tease these kids...and the kids will come to me and tell me they've been bullied....haihhhh biasa laa..i bullied them sometimes too..hahahha..espececially the youngest...

the best part was, during bed time, everyone will crush into my bedroom and there goes bedtime story..oh well, not a real bed time story...it was more on luahan hati the little rascals bila dapat tau i'm dating with someone..hahahahaha

the eldest : aunty dikla, betul ker aunty dikla kawan dengan uncle H?
me : ha ah, sekarang nih kawan la, kalau we're meant to be together, then we will get married..
the eldest : aunty dikla nak kahwin dengan uncle H?? betul ker?
me : kenapa?
the twins : alaa kalau aunty dikla kahwin, siapa nak layan kitorang?
the eldest : alaa aunty dikla tak payah la kahwin..hari tu dah cakap kat ibu, jangan bagi aunty dikla kahwin cepat... nanti tak best la..
the twins : ha ah, nanti aunty dikla layan uncle H jer, abis tu kitorg ni?
me : alaaa lama lagi laaa..you guys don't worry....boleh tak kita tukar topic?
the eldest : boleh, esok kita cari dvd game baru yeh!?
the twins : alaaa kitorang nak main game jugak...
me : erm topic lain
the youngest : dila nak tido laa...
me : okayyyy lights off!!

silenttttt..hahahahhaha

see, the youngest memang ada soft side on me, everytime she said something, i'll agree with her...hahahaha

anyway, the house has been really in a big chaos!! they played their driving machine in the house......yesss.....in the house, i have to rolled up the carpets... kalau tak, rosak la carpet my mum tuu..hahaha

their driving machine

a week with the kids in the house, made me happy most of the time, even though i can really spend my time with the kids after my office hour, its worth it.... sometimes terpikir jugak nak bukak nursery... but my mum said "oh don't start telling me about your dreams,kejap nak bukak nursery, kejap nak itu, kejap nak ini..." hehehehehe

it has been a very busy week for my mum and dad too! they brought the kids to cameron highland...they stayed there and had fun, while i have to stay back in KL..because i have to work..haihhhhh

some of the conversation that i heard between my dad and the twins while my dad doing his work on the laptop..

the twins : atok, apa nama penuh atok?
my dad : kenapa nak tau?
the twins : saja, nanti kalau cikgu tanya, boleh la jawab..
my dad : ridzwan
the twins : bin apa?
my dad : hj. Hussain
the twins : hj hussain tu siapa?
my dad : ayah atok la..dia dah meninggal..
the twins : ooo..ermmmm
(before the twins finish their ermmmm......)
my dad : okay, boleh tak atok nak buat kerja sikit,kejap lagi dah siap kita borak lagi
the twins : okay, tapi kenapa atok selalu buat kerja kat computer? atok main game yeh?
my dad : haa main game? atok dah tua la...tak main game, atok nak tengok result bola...nanti kita borak
the twins : okay lah..

hahahahaha....my dad, he layan the cucu when he feels like to layan..but he has his own way when he cares for all his cucu...

now, the little rascals has gone back to their parents house in shah alam, they've starts schooling today... they said to me " nanti kitorang datang lagi!! " and i said "of course! with new stories and teka teki and new hobbies ya! " hahaha

their parents were having their honeymoon week, enjoying their time at home together, pergi kerja, balik kerja, tengok tv, no one kacau them..tak apa lah, ibu the kids pun tengah pregnant 8 bulan...hehe so boleh laa rehat2...next month dah nak deliver baby...adding more people in the family!! hoyehhh

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Ms D, wow! Don't tell me Wisma Danmark is that building in Jalan Ampang, close to Campbell road? Or Bukit Nanas?
Or is it at a new location.
I remember those days back in the 60's it was known as Denmark House.

You keep well and have a pleasant week, Lee.

Anonymous said...

hello uncle lee,

i'm not sure if denmark house still exist, wisma denmark was built in 1997, they name it as wisma denmark because of denmark house...yes, it is in jalan ampang...

close to campbell road?ermm i guess so..hehehehe..i'm not sure but it is close to bukit nanas..

you have a pleasant weekend uncle lee..thanks for dropping by.. :D

Jumper said...

I wish ms.d will marry mr.H and she will get lots of twins and lots of money to buy expensive children-proof carpet that can roll by itself and may be can fly too.

How about that for a wishful comment?

Anyway for now, have a nice day..

ms.d said...

mr.jumper,

hehehehe thanks a million!! and may your wish will come true!! aminnnnnn

tapi if lots of twins, pening jugak lah kepala...hahaha

you have a great day jumper!