Saturday, October 18, 2008

about weight

i thought i can get over the mathematics or add math......lagi tak suka...lagi kena buat!!..hadoii tension gue..

i'm used and always having problem with my area calculation for any design layout when i was with my previous company.....duk mengira sampai rase nak termuntah...and kadang2 tak cukup area...or terlebih area..and terpakse tipu sana..tipu sini nak get into the requirement by the authority.....

in my current office...i haven't been assigned to do any area calculation yet...but based on the previous projects and drawings that i've reviewed, bukan saje floor area kena calculate!!..tapi berat for all the nominated furniture dalam floor tu!!...whooahh.... bertambah lagi keje ku....

mr.stewart : aishah, have a guess, quick one...what is the weight of this vinyl skirting...this is 300mmx100mm....what is the weight for 1 sq.m?

me: errrrrrrrr..... hmmmmmmmm..(sambil pegang the sample and try to give my best....mase tuu memang blur gilerr coz i dont even care about weight of anything except my body weight) 300g?

mr.stewart : nearly there...its 350g..

me: hoyeh!!

mr.stewart : u're getting there...we have to know the weight of all the furnitures we're using in the living quaters...

me: ouhhh (muka memang blur nak mampusss)

mr.stewart : dont worry, one step at a time...u have to learn more..oil and gas is a special line and and its very exciting!

me: ouhhhh..(smile and grinnnn) i can feel that excitement (dalam hati...oh me god!...why do u have to know the weight jugak?)

then i asked areef, drafter in my office.. he said "they have weight requirement for certain living quaters and u cannot exceed the limit given...safety first...." he said..."nak angkat the living quaters tuu naik atas platform from kapal pakai kena pakai crane...very risky..silap2 jatuh dalam laut..." me said 'oo ye?' memang blurrrr laa saye!..hadoiih

my dad has been monitoring the offshore training for quite some time... i never been to the training centre but penah tengok dalam video...best lah!!..naik helikopter dummy tapi macam real...and they jatuhkan dalam big pool..and ade wave lagi!! ombak besar!..ombak besar!!..and tengok the trainee struggling nak keluar dari heli tuu and swim naik atas....so the fear factor type..but ade life guard laa every training..of course!..duhhh

today..again...half day..friday..hehe best!..
uder called...she's coming to spend her little precious time with me...my parents and sisters are away to langkawi for holidays..as usual..i have to take care of my youngest sister..ade final sem exam...so tak dapat laa nak join pi langkawi....lagipun they will be back on monday...tak boleh plak nak amik coti...probation lagi!!. 2 more months to go!...takuttt nyerrr..

ouh do u know..a healthy man can only angkat barang berat up to 28 kg only? assistant is needed if more than that...saye baru tau..hehe...tapi lupa nak tanye boss..perempuan boleh angkat berapa berat? i wish maximum weight for girls will be only 1kg.. more than that, kena cari assistant...a tough cute guy maybe? bersemangat skit nak buat keje..ye dok?angkat sample, bawak drawing yang bertimbun2..

my workstation..dah get ready nk balik, sempat snap satu gambor.. :)

2 comments:

hady said...

do you know that... kalau shopping, woman can carry up to 50kg...

ms.d said...

tipuu..me as a girl..not yet a woman tak penah dengar a woman can carry up to that....diorg harusss lahh ade assistant...haha