Monday, July 27, 2009

updates

there's a lot of things happened recently... out of no where, i've been infected with varicella zoster virus or in other word...chicken pox!! from where the virus came??? seriously i zonno...life saya before infected was around my house and office... none of my family members had it and saya pun tak jumpa anyone who had that virus.....so... where i got it from??god knows well... sakit okay! adult chicken pox sangat laahh stressful...from the day i had it...until today! even though i have fully recovered...but i felt really stressed with people around me...oh well, not all of them though... thanks to suhana and areef for understanding...both of them really helped me out.... low self esteem ... what would you feel when eyes looking at you as if you had H1N1?? damn these people...wish you well till the end...(my dad kata, tak baik doakan benda buruk kat orang...so...yeahh..harap2 all the uneasy eyes yg duk pandang saya tuu sihat walafiat sampai laa bila-bila ya..)

ohh enough of that...not worth telling though...

i've been spending my 2 weeks medical leave at home...yup...enjoying my medical leave so much! and disturbing mr.h every day? oh well more to update him on how many polka dots on my face day by day...kahkahkah...

suhana been very great on updating me with whats going on with work...not much of work laa...gossips dan mengumpat!!! astaghfirullahh...huhuhu

i missed my best buddy's engagement day but i called and wish her luck and we managed to chat for about an hour!! (umpat mengumpat lahh ape lagik!!) hahaha

last but not least, i miss going out with uder...another 2 weeks baru kita jumpa okay!...let my polka dots hilang dulu, pharmacist said, pakai bio oil tuu, boleh hilang scars in 2 weeks time! pray for me ye!...

so.....for now, no photos of me in any occasions until scars on my face vanished...

those yang rindu kat saya...here are some photos of me and my girlfriend uder having our lunch date at micheangelo pavilion before i had that chicken poxy thingy...(maybe dapat virus tu kat pavilion?? ohh what everrrr...)

p/s : i'm not infectious anymore...don't worry if you bump into me...it won't infect you... my doctor said, am physically fit to work...if not...i wouldnt get my self driving to the office todayyy...paham!!

okey dokeyyyy..till then..





say brulee blueberry cream! haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cik dikla sakit erk...alo2...cian dia...semoga cepat baik :)

ms.d said...

asrul,
cik dikla dah sihat alhamdulillah..recovering very well here...thanks!

Jumper said...

Make sure you leave at least one dot for the memory :)

ms.d said...

jumper,
ahaha...one big dot for the memory....aarghh scaryyy laa the dot....hehee