Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lotus bamboo

i skipped lunch and accompanied one of my colleague to central market to get some eye freshener!

hahaha.....naaah we went to the florist near central market hehehe...

my colleague wanted to get something for her house...saya pun get something laa for my room!!! hoyeh!!! (erkk sedih jer bunyi...semua orang ada rumah... i only have a room??)

this is what i got for myself... weeee!!!! but yet to buy the clear glass vase...
so, for the time being,terpaksa lah sacrificed my water bottle, and curi my sis water bottle...huhuhu



the lotus bamboo!


some of the fresh flowers that they have in store... aaaaaaaaahh missing mr.h!!! (tiba-tiba saja)


well, i have reasons why though..this bouquet fresh roses is similar to what mr.h gave me in 2008...hehe

okayy may my lotus bamboo sihat selalu!!! ohh need to buy the fertilizer too...haiyooo

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ms. D, I love that Bamboo....have three next to my computer....supposed to bring luck, I think, I hope, ha ha.
Anyway always good to have a plant at home or in a room.
Incidentally, I stayed in rooms many, many years, rented rooms, hotel rooms....but it was always, home'....and home is where and how you make it....
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart. Have a great Tiger year, Lee.

ms.d said...

uncle lee!..

thanks for dropping by.. yup2... i supposed the lotus bamboo is similar to lucky bamboo and it brings luck... hehehehe...but i love it as it is... it feels fresh everytime i look at them... huhuhu..

hahaha i stayed in a room in my parents house now... wish i could have my own house although my parents kept saying "treat this house like your own will you? its yourss!" hahahahah yeahhhhhhhhh..

u have a great weekend uncle lee!