Friday, September 5, 2008

flying up high for umrah

"nanish nak naik tebang..."

sarah(younger sister) and mummy

kak izan(sis in law) danish (nephew) balong, papa, dikcu(youngest sis), abg eddy(cousin) me and ibu





Mum and Dad fly off to perfom their umrah for 9 days 7 nights....happy for both of them...

my first time saw my dad berair mata tahan menangis when he has to leave me and my sis for 1 week plus....

Pesan papa : Jaga diri, jaga adik2.....papa pegi tak lama..seminggu jer..will see u girls again insyaAllah....doakan semua yg terbaik...

My pesan to my dad : Jaga ibu, take good care of yourself....don't worry about me and sis..we're going to be fine insyaAllah

Pesan ibu : Jaga diri,doakan ibu and papa, jaga dikcu...take care of each other....be good

My pesan to my mum : jaga diri, will definitely miss u...dont worry about us....i'll take care of my sisters...insyaAllah....

insyaAllah will be waiting for them at the airport in 1 week time..semoga mendapat umrah yang mabrur and semoga selamat pergi and selamat pulang..

Miss you ibu..miss you papa....love u both so much!

No comments: