Wednesday, September 3, 2008

mum n dad

yesterday was my dad's 53rd birthday.. me and my small family had cake cutting after berbuka puasa...hehehe...sarah bought choc moist cake from secret recipe..our favorite cake shop..huhu..poyo lahh...

to my beloved daddy.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE YOU...


me dad

tomorrow, mum and dad are leaving for umrah...they're going with dr.fatma's group for 9 days..
me and my sis will definitely gonna miss both of them so much....but we're glad, one of their dreams finally came true.....alhamdulillah...

me mum

my days in the office is a bit slow.....
today, i've been assigned by en.amir to look on the interior of ttdi office tower...not much of work this week though..and i'm so sleepy!!..heheh biler busy....pening kepala..macam tak cukup tangan nak buat...biler tak busyy...boring plakk..mengantuks...haihhhhh...huhuhu

there's an option for working hours in this holy month of ramadhan... those who want to come in at 8.30 may go back at 5pm...those who come at 9..will go back at 5.30pm... lunch hour will be half an hour only..u have to choose only 1....saye pilih 8.30 till 5pm everyday!.....hmm flexible time kan? yeke?? hahah hanye org office nih jer yg tauu...huhuhu tapi sampai rumah pukul 7 malam jugakk...jalan jammed..espesially with all people yg sibuk parking kereta to join the crowd in pasar ramadhan...huhu...

ouhh i received a message from mr.h... he said....he got his confirmation letter!!...yayy!!..alhamdulillah and congratulations mr.h!!!..boleh belanje saye and all my friends makan2 yehh..tak pun....buy me marc jacobs handbagssss..."handbags" means more than one okay!...huahahaha

No comments: