Tuesday, November 11, 2008

antibiotics..i hate

doctor said my blood pressure is good.. its 100/70...so, the headache must be coming from somewhere else...flu and my bad cough perhaps?

then doctor said, my throat is very bad....very dry....i have to drink a lot of water..

i went back to my office, and start filling my water bottle....its 750ml per bottle...and up till now..i have drank more than 3 bottles.. which means i consumed 2250ml water in my body...but at the same time... i went to the toilet for about 4 times! hahaha...

doctor gave me uphalexin 250 (antibiotics), cetirizin stada 10mg (for my bad flu) and uphadyl forte expectorant (for my bad cough)...

doctor : aishah, u have to finish your antibiotics...please..finish it for me, i know u're bad in eating your antibiotics and thats why u easily get infected..

me : (grin) okay..i will try

doctor : please..u have to

me : (grin) okay okay..i will

doctor : if after 4 days u still feel the same...come and see me

me : okay..

doctor : do u want MC?

me : dont want lah...i still can breath and do my work..

doctor : ha ha....okay, good

amikkk!!! antibiotic sebembann dia kasi nak kena abiskan!!..demmit!!....i hate antibiotics...it smells horrible!!!

1 comment:

nurulbokhari said...

ala sha.. doctor tu sayang kat awak~!...