Sunday, September 6, 2009

to you...

My dear,
I may not get to see you as often as I like,
I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night,
But deep in my heart I truly know,
you're the one that I love,
and I can't let you go...

It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone,
but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives...

I wish that you were here or that I were there,
or that we were together anywhere...

I wish that we will never be apart...

My dear,
There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing i am right next to you...

A million words wouldn't bring you back,
I know because I've tried,
Neither would a million tears,
I know because I've cried...

but...

No matter how many times I try and move on,
my heart always takes me back here to you...

my dear hady...
i wish you know that i love you still until the end of time...

4 comments:

adiputra said...

that was sweet...

Anonymous said...

i'm your silent reader.
whats up.having some argument with your mr H ?
biasalah..it is normal in a relationship

no mater what it is. love the way you writing

k.idham said...

it's not over yet?

i pray 4 d best 4 u

ms.d said...

adiputra,
thank you...

anonymous,
thanks for being silent reader...i'm flattered...hehe
have you heard about..."an ultimate test in relationship is to disagree but hold hands" ? i guess i'm facing that cycle right now...

k.idham,
it's going to end soon...drama TV1 kan lembap skit..hehe
thanks for your prayer...