Thursday, January 29, 2009

she says

I've been waiting for your call...

Even though I'm speechless and have nothing to say...

I wish I don't have to put down the phone...

It's like having you beside me...

And not wanting to let you go...

even if the world sets us part...

by uder
2.03pm

p/s : the writer spontaneously write it out and she read it to me the moment she called me just now, maybe just to say how much she miss me.. ohhh so sweet uder!!..
ahahhaha...at the end of the phone call, she said.."don't speculate anything.." ahahhahahahha..

p/s/s : uder, abis tu, what gives u the idea to write that down if not because u miss me? what? what? habaq mai cepat..... hahahahahah

8 comments:

Zp said...

ish... ish.. ish... lesbian memang wujud kan kat dunia ni..

hahahahaha

ms.d said...

miss z,

lesbian is a woman who is romantically attracted to another women..

saya tak attracted to uder..

kami mesraaaaa (bace dengan intonasi bob dari akademi fantasia 2)

hahhahahahhahaha

hady said...

uder...

x missed abang hady?

oh sweeeet nya

Zp said...

hahahaha

HADY DATANG MENYELAMATKANLAH KONONNYA.

hahahaha...

oh yelah dikla...

i attracted to you.

hahahahahaha

ms.d said...

Hady,

Abang kamu bukan ker dah kawen? Abang hady yang maner plak uder nak rindu2 tu yer....
hahahhahahah

Miss z,

you attracted to dikla..as in me?? are u sure? WOW!!!!

hahahhahahah..me like you lah..(batting eyelashes)

hahahahhahahaa

hady said...

oh my

saya salah ayat

uder...

x missed hady rashid?

hehe

nurulbokhari said...

ahahaha.. miss jugaks and all other x hijjas time sy baru masuk aritu... tolak markonah ketepi hahahaha...

spekulasi spekulasi, manusia dan spekulasi...

Anonymous said...

uder miss abg hady len kot...hua hua hua..yg kt cni pon HADY jg tau..uder miss hady ker..??