Monday, January 26, 2009

Smile

I was blog hopping and i found this post 'fake it if you must' .....true indeed.......hehehee

Suddenly the 'senyum' song came up in my mind.... i typed down the lyrics on that post comment box and dr.No continues the lyrics....heheheee

While doing my work in the office yesterday, Uder called me..i told her about the song..we laughed ahaha..we once sang that song out of nothing..just to put ourself a good smile..

I guess this song really gives everyone a good smile...hehee and it made me to link up my blog to Pp and dr.No.. nice reading your blogs and smile always!!

I tried to find the original song in the net, but i failed...fortunately, there's an edited version and he played the guitar very well.. thanks to dr.galway for sharing your version of the song in your blog... smile! :)

Senyum seindah suria
Yang membawa cahaya

Senyumlah dari hati

Duniamu berseri


Senyum umpama titian

Dalam kehidupan

Kau tersenyum ku tersenyum

Kemesraan menguntum


Senyum…

kepada semua

Senyumanmu amatlah berharga

Senyum…
membahagiakan
Dengan senyuman terjalinlah Ikatan…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:-) smiling away reading ur entry!

thanks for linking.

pp

Unknown said...

smile =)

drNO said...

ye betulll...
i used to sing that song too. knew the lyrics by heart. tiap kali org ckp psl senyum, mesti ter'nyanyi' lagu tu. anak dh 3 pun, still ingat. iklan dia , ada pakcik tua dok senyum. kiranya berjaya jugak la kempen tu kan, sbb ada org2 mcm kita yg hafal...hahhahha...