Friday, July 25, 2008

futsal? movie?

The guys from my office invited me and the girls to join them for futsal game....shafie and rifa’i asked me to call and make a reservation for the futsal court… I was a bit reluctant to call sebb I don’t think I can enjoy the futsal game..hehehehe…
Anyway..i gave a call to sports planet ampang..…then….they said.. the court is fully book for the whole week!!..i was glad and happy!!..told rifa’i bout that…but he said “ask them if there’s any chance for us to book during this week”…suddenly the guy said.. ”ouhh there’s one team baru jer cancel their booking on Tuesday at 9….so kalau u nk I’ll put your name in it lahh” ..i asked rifa’i and shafie….both of them gave me the ‘yes’ sign..haduhhhhh kena main futsal jugak laa nihhhh…haihhh…i gave out my details to the guy.."okay…my name is sharifa and my number is..019 bla blab bla…." Hahahaha…sharifa =shafie + rifa’i….

On Tuesday, its only me, uder and intan were joining..the rest of the girls was not able to join coz they live a bit far from ampang and its hard for them to travel at nite balik rumah…Wednesday keje..kalau cuti maybe they can join..huhu

It was fun though…me, uder and intan really annoyed the guys….the guys were really serious with the game but the girls doesn't really give a damn…hahaha we snap our pictures while running kacau the guys and trying to catch the bola and posing sana sini snap our pictures…hahahaha…. …for 1 hour game,it was fun...and we really enjoyed it…hehehe lepas abis game….we went for cup of tea (poyo jer ‘tea’ teh ais lahh) at al rasheed mamak…

the next day which is on wednesday...almost the whole office went out for a movie... the dark knight(batman) at pavilion! well it was not my type of movie though.......scary laa joker tuu..."why so serious??" haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...horror laaa!!.lepas abis tengok batman....at around 11.30pm, me and uder jalan kaki balik office coz i parked my car at my office basement..at that time rase takut sebb kena balik sorang2...eventhough akmal, his fiance and uder will turun basement with me....i have to drive alone.....the joker face is still in my mind at that time.....i'm a bit scared because the other day,there's a guy ketuk my cermin keta when i was at the traffic light in front of klcc, i look at him and quickly pandang depan and bace ayat qursi...when the light turned green ..cepat2 pecut keta!!!...takuttnyeeeee....that was the week before when i have to stay back alone kat office......nasib baik rifa'i and shafie suddenly muncul...rifa'i said "aishah, tumpang balik umah" at first i thought rifa'i was joking around coz dia ade keta sendiri...then he said"keta kat umah laaa" thank god...at least rifa'i will accompany me half of the way to my house hehehe..his house and mine is just about 5 mins drive...so takde laa takut sangat..


me and intan..

take a break with 7up.....with uder

the girls

one of the guys....dzul


nazirull, shafie, richard (trainee from ghana), uder and intan.


orked, akmal, rifa'i shafie busy buat keje masing2..yeahhh rite

diorg lagi....berlakon..drama drama..

my place....with shah, fatin(trainee) and dzul yg suka annoy org..haihhh

No comments: