Friday, July 25, 2008

1minute=rm1

Living with parents really save me a lot!!!because, I don’t have to call them and bercerita or membebel on what had happened to me the whole day in the office.. (I love to tell them everything...hehee macam budak skolah tadika…balik skolah citer kat parents.”.ouhh today I learnt new words mummy…”)....but having someone whom I like to membebel and bercerita,living so far away is a bit expensive…1 minute=rm1…kalau text message rm0.50 per message, if internet messenger….time different pulakkk..and sometimes,he doesn’t really have time to layan my calls or text messages or even messenger..... This is the reason why I’m writing a blog!!..My first blog in my entire life…don’t worry mr.h, from time to time…I will call u…if only there’s a really important thing to say laa ….otherwise…bace jer laa from here….yg secret2 tuu I will text u..of coz!...hehehe

No comments: