Thursday, July 31, 2008

"takde penyakit cari penyakit "quoted from my dad

Went for an interview last Monday, deep inside tak nak pi…but no harm trying…huhuhu….after the interview…I was happy coz the interviewer was born in glasgow…kehkehkeh..boleh plakk borak pasal experience mase kat Glasgow dulu…coz I really miss talking bout whats in Glasgow...i miss my friends in Glasgow…then, they said they will call me to confirm if I get the place…mase tuu …tak terpikir laa nak dapat keje kat situ…it’s a big international oil and gas company..i don’t have any experience working with oil and gas obviously..…hahaha…and…I didn’t know they have a small architecture department until they request my resume in the jobstreet….i replied in jobstreet and apply for the job…tetiba they call me and set up for interview…..memang plan nk cari keje kat tempat lain…but not so soon laa!!..tangan nih gatal…click apply and send jer terus…huhuhu
Today, they call me up..and they said.. “we r going to hire u..when can u start?”…..I was a bit shock!!...what!! they want to hire me? Wahhh macam maner nih?? I thought the interview was just trying my luck…then I said “the only time is after raya if thats okay ?” then they said.. “okay…we’ll get back to u and once the letter of appointment ready…u can come and collect..” woaaaahhhhhh… takotnyer!! This is serious!! Tetiba rase nak nangis….i’m going to leave my beloved friends and the coolest office environment ever!!...well the offer was pretty good.. working days.. 4 and a half days per week… Monday –Thursday.. Friday will be half day… flexible hours…asalkan satu minggu cukup 40 jam…tapi kena masuk office between 7 to 9am…the salary wise of courselaa more than current…tapi environment..hmmm tak tau unless dah masuk keje nanti baru tau….
I quietly asked my friends in the office….tanye, zul, rifa’i, told uder…dalina,intan, nazirull??..and my close ones laa kat office tuu..ramai yg close ones tuu..hahahahha…they said..go for it!!.. rifa’I said…. “I know…it’s a good offer…I know u really want it..but its not the rite time yet kan? Still have that feeling to stay ek?” then I said “ yess… the offer was tempting…but to leave is too soon!..still wanna stay....but will there be any offer macam ni after this??” then rifa’i said “its up to you…u’re the decision maker..its your future..” hmmm…..then after office…balik rumah and discuss with my parents…both of them said..its your decision and it’s a good offer… well..my parents sangat happy laa coz anak dia will join oil and gas..both of them were in oil and gas company before….huhuhu..but scope of work lain2 laa..
I’m yet to tell mr.h about this…jap lagi nak message dia.. the other day, I told him bout the interview and the benefits that I will get if they offer me a place…and mr.h reply “sounds great to me, good offer”..yes…it’s a good offer..but to leave my current place is not a good one…I will never find another place like my current office…definitely..
I’m not a decision maker...am i? ntah laa…its hard to leave and jump into a new environment…kan?
Anyway..for now…yes..i’m taking up the offer..i hope its a good one for me! Whooahh and at the same time…duk pikir,how am I gonna tell my favourite boss, en.amir about this...huhuhu

No comments: