Saturday, August 2, 2008

cake cutting and work loads

We had a small cake cutting celebration last friday for all july's babiess... its a monthly celebration for our office....every last friday of the month, there will be a cake cutting time for those whose birthday in that month...
while having the wonderful time eating the cake in the conference room...jess said "last time, on my birthday i asked for chocolate banana cake from karen...and she bought it..if u people prefer something different..tell karen laa" then shafie said..."can we have pizza??" hehehe...(me, uder and shafie shared the same month...we r december babies!!! ) we all had a great laugh...(macam laa karen nak layannn kami nih...)and i said to uder "eh der, birthday kiter nanti kiter nk mintak cake aper ek?" suddenly uder cried and when i saw uder cried....suddenly my tears fell down and i just can't help it..i look at uder and said..."der...please dont cry...." i just realised that i am no longer with them in december...i'll be in the new place.. :( ..sedihnyer...


kak ida,jess,me,tina,intan,uder and orked...the girls...during june cake cutting celebration..tak sempat nak amik gambar ramai2....the guys in my office nih pemalu...hahhaha



After makan2 cake...i went back to finish up my work...i have to get it done coz the presentation will be on monday and i dont want to spend my weekends in the office... me and shah stayed back until 11 at nite..finishing up the report and presentation slides...amazed with myself coz finally..in 3days time me and shah finished all the things to be presented to the client on monday..yay!..way to go!!!...both of us really work our ass out....keep on updating the reports and presentations like mad!..hahaha!!..and the worst part was...i have to do the report binding!!!..coz secretaries tak mau stay back...hehe..yela...dorg ada family to look after...but ermm kami pun ade family..haihhh..anyways...takpela...the most important thing is...i've done my best i guess..hehe

Lepas siap everything..hantar shah to the terminal putra at taman melati and i went home straight away...i was really tired..as usual..sampai umah....pi dapur minum air tak de selera nk dinner coz dah lewat sangatt...went to my mum and dad's room say hello and borak2 with them for a while....lepas tuu terus went into my room......switched on my precious laptop..heheh...get my self online....and saw mr.h pun ade!!..yay!!..boleh laa borak2 sekejap eventhough i'm sooooooo tired at that time...sempat laa membebel to him...hehehe...my favourite time is when i get to membebel to him!!...lepas membebel semua...baru laa boleh tido....

No comments: