Monday, August 4, 2008

work hard...play harder..

Tiring weekend....received a call from serina (my boss) at 3.30pm on sunday, asking to amend something on the presentation slides and report that me and shah did last friday night...sangat stressed at that time and it made me feels rinduu giler kat mr.h..hehehe..(kalau stress jer mesti rindu kat mr.h..kalau tak stress..tak rindu...huahahaha..boleh ker camtu?) ouhh well....managed to be in the office at 6pm.. called shah and drag intan along to help finishing the amendments.....we finished everything at 3.30am!! and i reached home at 4am..and i have to go to the presentation at 8.30am!!...3 hrs to get ready?..boleh ker? larats ker?? no matter what..i have to do it... called mr.h in the middle of the nite...(well its 4am takde laa malam..pagi dah tuu...) just to release my stress..huhuhu..(sian mr.h..dia pun stress jugakk haihhh)..and asked him to give me a wake up call at 6am malaysia time...suprisingly he did!!..wahhhahahah..thanks pakcik..really appreciate that....though i only get to sleep about 2 hrs only...i manage to be in the office at 8.15am....serina and en.amir has been waiting for me to go together to the UniKL for the presentation...it was a presentation on a new proposal of the UniKL main campus somewhere in bukit jalil....

my favourite drink..soya bean at 2am??..heheh



after presentation..in the office with shafie while waiting for 12.30 lunchtime....nk balik umah tido!!

with orked..tengah dengar orked and shafie arguing pasal their projects..huhu

Presentation went well and finished at nearly 11am... went back to the office..list down everything that i have to do for next meeting which is next tuesday!!...everyweek meeting..everyweek datelines...i'm surely gonna be like a walking skeleton... :( amik half day off..went home at 12.30 in the afternoon to ganti my sleep yg tak cukup..huhuhuhu...after about 1hr and a half..enjoying my sleep...suddenly my phone rang....bernice from ranhill worleyparsons called to let me know that the offer letter is ready for me to sign...and she said i have to allocate at least 1hr to do medical check up and bank accounts....haiyaaaa..commence date is on the 6th of october....do i have to do it now? she said.."the earlier the better"....told her,i will call her back...tried to sleep again but i can't sleep and keep on thinking bout i have to take a leave to get everything done with worleyparsons... i gave them a call and tell them that i'm gonna take the letter and do the medical check up today coz i dont think i can take any leave anymore coz i have lots of work and i'm gonna take a long leave for my family holiday..so yeah!!!. tidor ku terganggu....i asked for sarah's help to drive me to the empire tower...get the letter..went to the clinic buat x-ray sumer..and sign the letter and done!...abis 2jam kat situuu.....then, pick up my youngest sis kat skolah and balik rumah..told my dad bout the medical..the letter and all and went up to my room...then told my mum pulak...lepas tuu tertido lagi..hehehe...then bangun...turun bawah...makan sikit...and tido lagii....then i woke up at 9pm..my nephew came over and gave me a kiss..hehehe..comeylll laa danish!..and i went downstairs and borak2 with my parents...tak bleh tido lagi..kena tahan mengantuk coz if i sleep now...i will definitely gonna wake up later at nite..so kena tahan skit and kena adjust my body clock....and to make me tahan tak tido before 12midnite.....i get my self online and yeahh...writing this blog....tomorrow gonna be another hectic day for me i guess..coz i have to finish at least 70% of my work by friday..weekends i'm going to kuala terengganu with my family..ada wedding....yay!



Work hard play even harder...jom jalan2 cuti2 malaysia!!

No comments: