Saturday, August 16, 2008

all and about

My terengganu trip last week was great...kuala terengganu was not so hectic city and the people are quite friendly...the wedding was brilliant...the bride is so beautiful that day...my mum was really excited..she met her uni's friends and her juniors whom she never met since the last 30 years?? whooahh...aper lagii..gossiping around laa..duk kira cucu berapa laa menantu berapa laaa...huhhhhhh....but all and all...the trip was excellent..

We arrived KL at midnite on sunday....i'm having problem with long distance road trip....my travel sickness is getting worst..haihhhhh.....wish i could just sleep all the way....tapiii tak dpt nk tdo sangat..kalau dalam kereta boleh baring kan best!..huhuhu

The next day..which is on Monday, my life has been very very very very hectic and busy and tiring....with work of course....i have datelines for 2 projects in 1 day!...pagi maybank...petang uniKL...aduhhhhhh...and i have to revised and amend everything before my 1 week leave!.....everyday penat...and everyday rase macam sekejap jerr..coz i was concerntrating in doing my work....lunch punn makan kuih jer..coz takut tak sempat siap keje...huhuhuhu....alhamdulillah...everything siap and ready to submit to the clients..... on friday afternoon..before i leave for my holiday.... i saved all my works and leave a note to shah and en.amir on everything for next week submissions and presentations since i will not be around.....

En.amir asked me again on my decision to resign.."aishah...are u sure u're going to leave? or u're still thinking about leaving the company?" then i said.."i am sure en.amir....i can show u the website of the company whom offered me the job..." i showed en.amir and he asked me.." kat situ ada position untuk i tak?....heheh" hahhaha...then i said...."ermmm i can ask...heheh" then he said.." ehh takde laa i main2 jer...its okay..if u have made your decisions to go there, then u can go...get new experience...if that is what u want....i can't say anthing" ... aduhh at that moment...i was really sad and really hope i'm doing the rite thing...huhuhu... uder cried and said...."i'm so going to miss u...." and she made me cry too... :(

somewhere along the road in terengganu...nice scenery..


Anyway...that was what happened last week...

Today...while writing this blog, i'm in a very cosy apartment in tanjung bunga, pulau pinang with my family.....arrived in penang last nite....haihhh... travel sickness ku sangat laaa tidak tahan...but luckily i can baring and had a good sleep all the way from KL.. pulau pinang is a very nice place to be and far from the hectic KL city...huhuhu..tepi lautt...tengok boat..makang nasi kandaq....nyum2...jalan2..best sangat!..tomorrow nk pi wedding kat kedah pulak..huhuhu...me and my family will be staying in pulau pinang for a week and will be back in KL next staurday....

will post out photos of pulau pinang and places i've visited soonnnn...

No comments: