Tuesday, August 19, 2008

weddings

Emin's wedding last sunday really made my day!...met emin's sister..kak afaf whom used to be my part time housemate back in glasgow..kenal emin pun kat glasgow (hehe... part time sebb dia selalu lepak at my flat during weekends and biler dia on day off...)..emin was having her semester break mase dia dtg glasgow tuu..after 4 years plus.. we finally jumpa lagi....kak afaf, kak zaf and kak farah was the first people i met in Glasgow..they fetch me at the airport and they guide me on everything about living in glasgow...
Meeting up with kak afaf and emin on emin's wedding brings back all the memories when we were in glasgow once upon a time..we didnt get to chat for long but we surely gonna see each other again soon rite?!!......apparently, my mum get to meet her long lost friend..it has been 33 years dorg tak berjumpa and tetiba jumpa at emin's wedding and my mum's friend tuu rupanye emin's aunty...wahhhh what a small world...kan!!..hehehe..
On Monday, me and my family travelled to kelantan for another wedding reception in bachok....this time is my cousin's brother in-law....the 6 hours traveling made me rase nk termuntah jer..but what else can i do kan?...tahan jer laaa tutup mata tidor all the way....huhu.. after the wedding, we went to my sis in-law's parents house at kota bharu... had durians and makan makan lagi....went to my sis in-law's cousin's house..makan lagi....kalau pi kelantan...memang asik makan makan makan...hhuhuhu..best!! penuh perut nih...
After makan2....pi visit kak zaf ( kak zaf was my flatmate back in glasgow..)pulak kat kubang kerian..it has been 5 years we never seen each other...the last time was when i sent her off to malaysia from glasgow after she's been awarded phd from glasgow uni back in 2004..alamak,takde plak gambar ngan dia..its okay...we can jumpa2 lagi..insyaAllah..
Lepas jumpa kak zaf, pi pasir mas pulakk!!..hahahaha..berjalan sakan....went to pasir mas to fetch imah, my sis's friend...imah joined my family for the holidays and she's coming with all of us back to KL.....coz my mum is giving her a treat with my sis, sarah to Miri next week...enjoy sakan diorg nantii..hehe
We reached penang at 5.30am in the morning on tuesday...sangat penat okay!!...but for all that happened, catching up with old friends meeting up with relatives i believe its a worth trip ever....
with kak afaf during her sister's wedding, emin.. with emin

my sis in-law..kak izan...

2 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

best jugak kan sekali-sekala ingat balik zaman glasgow. walaupon masa kat sana dulu mcm menggelupur nak balik mesia! hahahaaa...

ms.d said...

ha ah kak fathin!.jom reunion flat 4/4.....flat yg sangat laaaaaaaa "best" huahahhaha