Sunday, August 3, 2008

always be thankful

I received a message from my dearest uder this morning....

"sha, nanti sape nak share baskin robbins ngan saye, sape nak teman saye stay up sampai pagi, lari marathon sama2,atau call utk gossip 2 mins utk 7 kali sehari..pastu cemana sye nk temankan awak kalau awak rindu kat hady,atau nasihat awak kalau korang gaduh..takleh la jalan pegang2 tangan,pastu kena gossip ngan en.aris...sebenarnyer,kalau pikir betul2 saye sedih jugak..i'm going to loose my some sort of twin sister...tapi sye usaha nanti, xnak pikir banyak2 so x sedih sangat..so u pun x sedih sangat.. i really am hope for the best for u..n i just want u to know,i'm going to miss u..."

and i replied..

"uder dear, i'll be missing u a lot..u're just like my sis,always be there for me..sye pun sedih nak leave u, i'm sure i'll never find someone macam awak kat tempat lain..sye sedih sangat and always pray and hope my decision ni is the best for me and my family...we can always keep in touch,nanti sye bagi number office saye,u can still call me and i can still call u..der..jangan sedih okay...sye lagi sedih..its a very hard decision for me"

Dear uder...i'll be missing u when i'm at my new place...but as for the time being..lets enjoy our days together okay!!..dont be sad....coz we will still be together...thanks for always be with me.. :)

our kl marathon moment!..hehehe



Later at night..after a very long conversation with my dad about life and everything while having dinner...i managed to pujuk my dad beli durian at 10.45 at nite!!..hahahah spent about rm35 for 5 biji durian!...sedapppppppss!!..nymmmyyyyy...hehehehe thank u pa!! u're the most coolest and greatest dad i ever had!!..sanggup teman anak dia kuar malam2 just for the sake of nak makan durian!!..huhuhuhu

Lepas makan..i went upstairs to my room...i saw mr.h left me messages on yahoo messenger...i quickly gave him a quick call...he membebel and membebel dengan cepat coz i said.."u only have 5 mins to say anything.." hehehehe...saye nih dengar jer laa dia membebel...mostly pasal keje laa...haihhh..what to do..when u dont have work..u ask for work...when u have work...u blabbing like mad..hahaha...but one thing for sure...everything that u get..everything that u're facing..is always the best given by Allah swt for u...so...be thankful what ever it may be...

No comments: