Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bukit Antarabangsa, Hulu Kelang

Landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa, Hulu Kelang...

more news here ...

To all my friends and residents of bukit antarabangsa, my condolonce to you and may Allah swt helps you in any ways that could make it better. To those who lost their family members, my sympathy to you and may god bless their soul.

To the local authority and councils, STOP giving the development order for hillside development and stop cutting all the trees!! Enough is enough...

The scene is just nearby my house. Listening to the helicopters, police cars,ambulances sounds from my room and the heavy rain made me scared all the time.The news updates doesnt sound any better, up till now. The earth movement still there and they can't even give any confirmation when it will stop. I pray and hope it will end soon.

While writing this blog, i can still hear the heli sounds. I'm a bit stressed coz i can't give a hand to those people out there. My dad said , it is not safe for me to go there, the only way for me to help them is by praying and may Allah listen to my prayers.. aminn

1 comment:

the admin said...

i see..now i know d answer, why hady is still insist on buying house at Bukit Antarabangsa area..even after many landslide cases there..(refer my shoutbox)..huhuhuhu