Monday, December 1, 2008

KLIA amazing race

KLIA express with uder...smileeeeeeeeeeeee

27th November 2008 (Thursday)

5.25pm – I drove and park my car in front of wisma lim foo yong, jalan raja chulan. It was raining heavily and it took me about 1 hour to reach there from my office (empire tower) jalan ampang. Crazy traffic and heavy rain really made my heart rasa nak jatuh! Dalam hati, duk berdoa so that I could make it to the KLIA before dia boarding.

6.35pm – Monorail, raja chulan. Saya berlari dalam hujan dari wisma lim foo yong,and I don’t care apa orang nak cakap at that time, berlari-lari, pastu “excuse me..excuse me..passing thru..excuse me” naik escalator pun berlari! Mase tu rase nak langgar jer semua orang, tapi tak boleh pulak, sebab nanti saya yang jatuh huhu. Uder texted me, she said she bought the monorail ticket to KL sentral. I saw uder,she’s been waiting patiently for me to arrive, then, we queue to get into the monorail ( yesss we queue though kitorg duk cakap” excuse me” and potong queue sikit…hehehe) both of us bersempit-sempit dalam monorail tu, tengah peak hours, orang balik keje, memang la penuh! Uder said “aishah don’t worry, we’ll make it” I was worried and duk pikir what will happen if I can’t make it? Huhu

6.50pm – Arrived KL sentral monorail station. Again! Berlari dalam hujan,cross the road, and berlari lagi naik escalator and went straight to the KLIA express counter. I bought 2 return tickets for me and uder. I asked them, when is the next train, the guy said, another 2 minutes, 7pm. Whoahhhhhhh..me and uder berlari turun escalator and Alhamdulillah, we managed to hop on the train on time! 7pm train jalan, it takes about 28minutes to arrive KLIA. Dalam train,he texted me saying he’ll be leaving to get the train to the boarding gate at 7.50pm.. I called him and citer kat dia “saya and uder dah dalam train, by 7.30 will be there, saya penat sangat berlari-lari,nanti saya sampai sana, saya lari kat awak okay” lepas cakap dengan dia, I told uder and she said “ala sweet nyer, nanti saya lari kat awak “ hahhaha..i didn’t realise pun it was a sweet ayat.., until uder said that..dah lama skit baru terpikir sendiri, sweet la jugak kot!..hahahahha

On the way to KLIA, dalam train, uder jahit kain untuk dulang hantaran abang dia (akmal)..she’s a bit busy with her brother’s wedding..kena tolong prepare everything..pity her..at the same time kena teman saya pulak..huhu..saya dah rasa relief sikit mase duduk dalam train tu, but still tired and can’t breathe properly. I tried to calm myself,and borak2 with uder but most of the time saya senyap jer... Hehehe

7.28pm – KLIA international airport. Belum sempat pintu train bukak, saya and uder dah get ready depan pintu,bila pintu train terbukak, saya and uder berlari lagi!!! Naik escalator and while running like mad, I called him. Asked him where to find him, then lari lagi naik escalator sampai level 5! Hahahah..ade lift taknak pakai….well tak bleh nk pikir dah kot mase tu..sampai kat level 5, sangat penat, tapi saya jalan dengan laju. Called him again, then, I saw him from far, I felt relief , i have made it...hehehe...dengan tak larat, saya jalan towards him, nak berlari tak bleh, dah sakit perut. Huhu

Saya dapat berborak sekejap with him at least about 20 minutes kot. Met his best friend raja firdaus. Kitorg amik gambar bersama beramai-ramai(tapi gambar2 semua kat dia, knowing him, it will take ages to get the photos…so takde laa gambar nk upload kat sini).

7:50pm – KLIA international airport, international departures hall. Its time for him to go,I wish him luck, I thank him for everything and of course..i remind him to call me,text me, and email me when he arrives there. Hahahahhaha…He gave a wink to raja, sort of telling raja that I am such annoyer. Suruh call la, text la..email la…huhhh what ever laa dia nk pikir pun….hahahaha as long as I’m happy and I hope he’s happy too!..happy tak?! Huahahaa

8.10pm – Famous Amos Stall, KLIA airport. Uder bought cookies and sweeties. It’s from him actually, he gave the money to buy uder souvenir.hehehe then both of us went to have our dinner at burger king before amik train back to KL sentral. Uder called her mum asking permission to sleep over at my house since dah malam and still hujan. Her mum gave the permission and yay! Uder tido umah saya! At least ada orang teman saya malam tu……million thanks to u uder..sayang kamu!!..i really owe u big time! On the way back dalam KLIA express,i can’t stand it anymore, duk tahan tak nak menangis but, I can’t…I cried and cakap kat uder how I miss him. Luckily uder knows how to calm me, dia bercerita and amik2 gambar and dia suruh senyum!!..hahahah..

10.30pm – My house. Uder met my parents and we went to my room to get some rest and sleep.huhu..i was really tired but I’m so glad that I send him off. It was one of my best day in my life. To him!..until we meet again! lots of love and miss u!!

...Counting the days…

1 comment:

nurulbokhari said...

sayang kamu jugak~~.. senyum slalu kay~