Saturday, December 13, 2008

family,friends,work

My nieces and nephew (diorang nih sebenarnya my cousin's children, we're close to each other since they were born) came over for their school holidays last 3 weeks and stayed for about 1 week at my mum's house. Then, my mum and sis send them off to kota bharu to their grandparents house(my cousin punya in law). Excited diorang naik kapal terbang. Kids will always be kids la.. While staying with my family,my sis brought them for a movie treat (madagascar). I bought PS2 for them! costs me rm700 okay! just to make sure they don't crash my computer to play games when i'm away pi keje.huhhhh budak zaman sekarang, diorang tau jer macam mana nak on laptop and get into the internet. huhhhhhhhhhhhuuuu

After they left for kota bharu, my mum bawak balik my other nephew pulak hehehe (my brother's son) back to KL. He has been staying in kota bharu with his mum for the past month coz my sis in law is in await to deliver her second baby. My bro been traveling to kota bharu and KL quite for sometime. I assume my nephew misses his datuk and of course his aunty dalila, very much heheh. Sampai kat airport, dia terus hug me and jump into the car and hug his datuk(my father la). My mum and sis quite suprised coz he didnt cry at all. Well, i'm suprised! hahahaha he slept with me in my room and he didnt cry pun, good boy lahh...he looks happy and excited! the next day, my sis bawak dia pi jalan2 KL.Bought him toys!he didnt mention pun nak balik jumpa mummy dia..hehehe.Dia tau kot, mummy dia dah nak ada baby baru.Alahaii pity my little boy..

On eid adha,my brother brought my nephew back to kota bharu. They celebrated eid adha together while me and my family went back to JB.

On 10th of december,my mum and my two sis flew to kota bharu to attend my nephew (my cousin's son) circumcision ceremony. On the same day,while doing my work in the office, i received a message from my mum about my sis in law just safely gave birth to a baby girl. Yeay!!! alhamdulillah.

On the 10th of december jugak, after office hour, i had a small gathering with my glasgow sisters.. there was kak nina (a surgeon in HUKM),Inaara alya (kak nina's cheeky daugther) Kak syah (architect in Veritas), EJ (a medical doctor,baru balik for good.Belum tau posting kat mana lagi hehehe), Cna (Stirling Uni PhD student) Cma, (Cna's twin sister) , Eras (Cna's eldest sister) and Kina (kak ahnis eldest daughter, a pharmacology student in Auckland Uni) we had a great time catching up at DOME KLCC, sampai terlupa nak ambil gambar. hahahha

It has been a very hectic weeks for me with family and friends. Sekarang ni takde la nak cakap keje office yang banyak or what so ever about office.hahaha life in my office is sort of monotonous la jugak, but last friday, tak tau la apa mimpi my boss tu, dia suruh me, suhana, areef and the new guy, bob (senior designer) pegi wisma denmark.

Ranhill-Worley will be moving to Wisma Denmark by next year, me and my team (the architecture design team) did all the office layout design. My boss said, starting from last friday, everyweek on friday onwards, kena pi site to make sure things going on as in the drawings. Last Friday saya tak prepare pun suitable attire to go to the site, sebab my boss tak cakap pun kena pi site, saya dengan happy nya on friday pakai lah baju kurung.

Suddenly my boss cakap, kena pi site. Hadoi!! terpaksa la pegi jugak with baju kurung masuk construction area. The whole building tengah buat renovation. Floors that we went to look on pun semua tengah on construction. Its dusty, panas(for sure lah mana ada aircond lagik) and of course wearing baju kurung made me feel uncomfortable. My boss cakap, next time, wear shoes and jeans on friday and i can go back early!! Last friday, at 11.15am dah balik! huhuhu..

Anyway, Here are some photos of my lovely nephews and nieces!

Alya, 8 years old and adila, 2 years old (yang kecik ni suka buli kakak2 dia..sebab dia kuat! badan pun gumuk)

Aina,8 years old and adila (aina ni twin sister alya..half an hour late dari alya)


Alya, Adila and Aina (the 3A's nampak baik bertiga, tapi yang adik paling kecik suka sangat buli kakak kembar dia especially aina.)

Aina and Alya (masa nih diorang taknak pakai baju sama, gaduh sebab masing2 tak tau letak baju kat mana, tapi sebab takut kena tinggal, diorang pakai jer baju apa2. masa ni me and my youngest sis treat them for zoo visits)

Ni birthday party the twins celebrate kat flamingo chalet, my mum booked 1 malam for me and the kids to stay hehe..best jugaks!. adila biasala menyibuks nak blow the candle, yang pakai tudung kuning tu my cousin, ibu budak2 kecik tu la)

Ni Irfan, abang to alya,aina and adila, 10 years old,memang patut pun kena masuk jawi.hahaha, itu la sebab kena hantar balik kota bharu. Sepupu2 dia pun masuk jawi bersama2 kehkehkeh. called him after the circumcision tu, he said "irfan tak nangis la, tak rasa apa pun..." ouh yeah rite, his ibu and ayah told me, he cried all the way back from the hospital.hahaha..cehhhhs

Adila, masa ni kat airport, nak fly pi kota bharu. Selamba jer dia pakai t-shirt mr.bean, and seluar tido dia..haihhh. My mum cakap, dia taknak pakai jeans.baju mr.bean jugakk yg dia cari.hehehe

Danish! my brother's son,3 years old. Happy dia pi jalan2, the curve, pavilion, memang sakan laaa berjalan.

All the attention memang kat dia lahh..so the manja, especially dengan datuk dia haihhhh

Introducing my new niece, adik danish. Adelia Soulha. Weight 4.05kg okay!! wonder how my sis in law nak pushhh the baby out. Normal delivery tuuuu..respect lah! though I never had any experience, tapi dengar my friends bercerita... huhh tough job! hehehehe

2 comments:

Mummy Hanny said...

Many many many congratulations dikla! Wahhh hebat kak ipar awak push baby 4kg!!!

Huhu bila tgk gambar the twin tu teringatla time kat flat 4/4.. oh kenangan... hahaha

p/s (bukan ps2): nak gather jugak!!!!!!!!!

ms.d said...

hehehe tu laa 4kg!! big baby! huhuhu.. flat 4/4...kenangan oh kenangan..hahahha tak mau la duk situ, kiter pi west end!! hahaha

jom laa gather2!