Monday, December 15, 2008

weekend wedding 1

On saturday nite, I accompanied my dad to his school mate's daughter's wedding dinner.My mum had diarrhoea. Jadi, saya lah partner my dad for the wedding,huhu luckily most of my dad's friend kenal saya ni second daughter dia, tapi ada some of them yang tak sure and they asked, and they said " ouhh haaa tulaa i thought you ada new wife " then they all laugh out loud. Ouh yeahh rite!!


The wedding dinner held in Kelab Darul Ehsan, Ampang. It was a very nice place though, the food, nasi arab! sedapppp... alamak lupa nak amik gambar. Anyway, there's one couple, kawan lama my dad jugak lah, he came with a young lady, i thought anak dia, yela, macam saya laa teman papa pi wedding,i asked my dad quietly, then my dad said, "hehh tu bakal wife dia tuu.." i was a bit shocked..tapi tak bleh nak tanye lebih2 lagi. hehehe.


Then, i met another friend of my dad, old friend jugak lah mase diorg sama2 kat UK dulu. I met this uncle once when i was small, heheh dulu, dia ade ermm 4 wives kot.. now dia maintain 3 wives but been married for 7 times!! hahaha..dia ade 4 ex wives! wahh hebat kan! Most of my dad's old friends nih keje with oil and gas company. So, paham2 jelaa, they're all managers and CEOs kaya raya, boleh laa tanggung bini ramai..hahaha anyway, i enjoyed the nite, the malay dance and the food was brilliant. My dad's friend nih married to a german lady, his daughter yang kawen nih sangat la cantikss...to the bride and groom, azlind and izlan, congratulations on your wedding!!

the bride and groom. blurr sungguh, amik dari jauh, tu yang blur tak nampak muka. hehe

Uncle Amer and Uncle Mad Othman (the bride's dad)

Uncle JR and Uncle Khalis

No comments: