Tuesday, December 23, 2008

goodbye 25...hello 26...

In less than 1 hour...24th of december is here again.

On 24th of december 2007 - my first day i turned 25, i received a bouquet of roses when i was doing my work in the office. Its a surprise for not only me, but most of the people in the office. It was probably the day that some of them thought, me and the sender is having some kind of special relationship...hehehe...

On the same day too, i got a new handphone as my birthday gift from my dad..hehe...At nite..I had a birthday dinner with my family, cousins and my brother's close friends at home. And not to forget all the birthday wishes from my friends all over, UTM mates, School mates and glasgow mates.

I celebrate my 25th birthday with all december babies in hkas cake cutting day. Uder, shafie, Izzati and Ms.Teh. That was the first and the last time we celebrate together since I've decided to change my workplace from hkas in menara promet to ranhill-worley in empire tower.

A lot of good and bad things happened all the way until it came to this end. It made me stronger and wiser in managing my little world.

For my 26 years old, i dont really have a specific wish though, but i am looking forward for something that will change my life and adding up my list of commitments. hahaha and of course, i'm hoping for the best all years ahead...

so...good bye 25...and hello 26! another new number for me..hehe..yeap! its only a number to record the journey of life..alhamdulillah!

4 comments:

PeaceForc3s said...

'its only a number to record the journey of life..' peh..klise nyer..nway happy 26th birthday..unfortunately for next week people no longer recognize you as 26..sape la rajin sgt nak kira bulan? lahir 1982 kan? hahaha

lady pot pet said...

Dikla

Happy birthday..semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki dan dipertemukan jodoh cepattttttttt....
dari kami di Cumbernauld...

Zp said...

SEMOGA ALLAH MELIMPAHKAN KASIH SAYANGNYA KEPADA KAMU.

SEMOGA SETIAP DOA DAN HARAPAN KABUL DAN TERMAKBUL.

SEMOGA SETIAP JALAN KEHIDUPAN MENUJU KEBENARAN.

SEMOGA DITIUPKAN HATIMU DENGAN KESABARAN DAN CINTA YANG DALAM.

Amin.

Mummy Hanny said...

Happy bday dikla! wish you all the best in life and love (hehe) and cepat ler kawin!!!!!